Friday, March 19, 2010

We Can Work It Out

Okay so I thought that I should maybe tell you what are MY personal favorites when it comes to the music world.

Genres that I like include anything and everything except rap. That is just in general, I do like extremely clean rap sometimes.

As in way of artists, I find that I'm getting more and more into pop music and the classics/jazz music. I use to be a sold out country lover through and through. It was my life. Now I like artists like Demi Lovato, Lady GaGa and Selena Gomez...Michael Buble, Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin will ALWAYS have a stronghold in my heart. Ummm....let's see...what else? Indie music...always a must in a college student's life. I usually get my fix of that through my friends that I have met on campus. Here is a prime example, .her name is Katelyn R.:


NEW SONG

Katelyn | MySpace Music Videos


I love listening to undiscovered talent that I find on YouTube...you can find AMAZING singers on there:




I like this girl's voice a lot!
Tell me what kind of music you like and if you know of any up and coming stars ;) We have to be supportive of each other and keep the community strong!

Oh, and here is my YouTube channel if you want to check it out!

YourGodReigns: youtube.com/YourGodReigns Hope you enjoy!

0 comments: