Sunday, March 21, 2010

Kiss and Tell?

Okay, for whatever reason, I have been listening to Selena ALL of the time. I really like her, her acting and her music. Maybe I'm biased since she's Hispanic? lol I have no idea! I actually haven't had the chance to listen to her whole album "Kiss & Tell," but I am right now =D haha It seems that Disney likes to try to get people who are good at everything- singing, acting, great personality, maybe even dancing? etc.- just like the old days =) But they hardly receive such great people.

The ones I can name off my head that I think (or the public in general) were both talented actors/actresses and great singers would be Brittany Spears, Hilary Duff, Miley Cyrus and now Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez. (Let me know if you think of more.)I'm partial with Duff and I really don't like Spears's whiny voice. Cyrus's voice is good when she keeps in under control. I do like Lovato's rock edge and Gomez's incredible voice.

The thing is that all of these ladies started when they were so young! That is incredible! Think about it? You get the chance of a lifetime to work with Disney! Wow... Disney has really kept their promise of making dreams come true with these girls. Sometimes I envy this opportunity but then I think, hmmmm, I'm not near that good anyways lol

0 comments: